If you have never worshipped with us before and you are considering a visit, here is what you should expect:
- Everybody belongs. Our church family is composed of diverse individuals with varying characteristics including, but not limited to, varying religious and political beliefs, gender, ethnicity, education, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, and people with every kind of story imaginable. All are welcome!
- Nice people. We LOVE it when someone comes for the first time. If we don’t recognize you as a first-time visitor, please find a greeter and say, “This is my first time.” We will be happy to guide you during your visit.
- A casual atmosphere. We care about YOU, not what you’re wearing. Feel to come in jeans or whatever is comfortable. Our dress code is simple: wear something.
- A fun, safe environment for kids and youth. Kids love it at Harrodsburg Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). If you bring your children, seek out our Youth Director, Bry Carkin. Babies and toddlers are cared for by loving volunteers who must pass background checks and have a heart for kids and families.
- Practical teaching that connects the words of the Bible to everyday life.
- Worshipful music. Don’t be surprised if you hear lively music, including drums and guitars, or sacred hymns. We welcome all types of musical expression.
- Personalized worship. Don’t be surprised if someone raises their hands as a sign of praise and don’t feel obligated to do so yourself. We create an atmosphere of freedom in our services.
If you have specific questions about Harrodsburg Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), please email us at Info@HarrodsburgChristian.org or call the church office at 859.734.3224.
We hope to meet you this Sunday!